AMAAN friends, do you feel that the weather is uncertain at this time? Sometimes the sun shines brightly in the morning, but there is heavy rain in the afternoon and into the evening. Well, weather like this sometimes makes us or our family members catch colds, fevers, and other diseases. At times like these, friends definitely want to eat dishes that are warm, delicious and make us comfortable, right?
One dish that can be a mainstay is Corn Cream Soup which is very tasty and comfortable to eat for the whole family when they are sick. The soft and warm texture, to the fresh corn pieces make this dish a favorite. Come on, see the recipe below!
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 100 gr shelled corn, grind it
- 250 gr shelled corn
- 2 tbsp flour
- 250 ml of liquid milk
- 500 ml of broth
- 1 egg
- Black pepper
- A little grated nutmeg
How to make:
- Sauté onions with margarine until fragrant.
- Add flour, stir gently.
- Add liquid milk and stir until there are no lumps.
- Add in the mashed corn and shelled corn.
- Add broth. Then add the beaten eggs. Stir quickly, while adding the pepper, salt and nutmeg. Let it boil.
- Taste correction, serve with bread if you have it
Very easy is not how to make it! Come on, try it soon!